Don’t you feel that if members would just listen to you and see your point of view, they would participate in the right way. Perhaps they’re not engaging in the right way or perhaps not engaging at all? Don’t you feel that if members would just listen to you and see your point of view, they would participate in the right way.
The truth is they’re not doing it because you’re not persuading them too. You’re probably trying to convince them with facts and figures when you need to persuade them with emotions and appeals. Your members aren’t rational, you can’t treat them as rational. Instead you have to use the much-studied techniques from psychology to learn how to motivate them to listen to you and take the actions you need them to take.
Watch our recorded webinar where Richard Millington - Founder of Feverbee and Melanie Attia, VP of Marketing of Vanilla Forums explain the specific steps you can take to move your members in the right direction.
- Understand how motivation really works.
- Learn the 3 universal motivations behind high levels of engagement.
- Discover what best motivates your audience and how to use that information.
- Identify the core heuristics behind most of our decisions.
- Decision and structure our platforms to guide members to take the right actions
Just fill in the form, and start watching!