Whatever the size of the organization, their greatest assets lie within their employees and partners. Their accumulated organizational knowledge is what drives success, but unlocking this potential becomes impossible when there too many or too few venues to share and communicate mission critical information.
This 21-page guide details the key success factors fueling internal collaboration initiatives for Patagonia, Avant and many others.
- Making the case for an internal community
- Comparing the strengths and weaknesses of various platforms like chat, intranets, wikis, enterprise social networks and internal community forums.
- When does it make sense to get an internal community
- Key elements for a successful internal community launch
- Case studies for Patagonia & Avant
Download your copy now!