As a product leader, creating amazing products is a singular focus. To be on the right path you are likely considering three major questions:
- What are the problems?
- Who are we solving this for?
- How will we measure results?
Community can help surface the most important problems, who you’re really dealing with, and validation that the problem was actually solved—especially when the community is answering its own questions to satisfaction.
Join us on February 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET, as Patrick Carmitchel VP of Product Management at TSIA, explores the concept of community driven roadmaps and the TSIA Value Stream – both developing the community and integrating with the product as well as developing the core product by including community in the process of product lifecycle governance.
Attendees will come away with the following:
- Why is it important for product leaders to integrate the product experience with the community?
- When and how should you establish a community advisory board?
- How community managers can more effectively influence product management through shared objectives (i.e., achieving value realization)?
- An understanding of community-driven roadmaps and the the TSIA Value Stream
Patrick Carmitchel is the vice president of product management at TSIA, a global technology research firm that empowers leadership teams at over 80% of the Fortune 100 tech to achieve sustainable success at scale. He currently manages the end-to-end product lifecycle for the digital membership platform and TSIA's research and advisory portfolios. Patrick is an innovative product leader and entrepreneur with over 15 years experience launching successful B2B/B2C SaaS products.