Successful online communities can transform your business from top to bottom.
This doesn't happen on its own, it requires careful planning, great execution and access to resources. It starts with selling your project internally to your management team to getting their support, staffing and budgets.
Join Richard Millington as he discusses how to:
- Identify the top community KPIs and tie them back to larger corporate initiatives
- Amplify the value that community will create throughout the organization
- Learn what your management cares about when it comes to adopting new technology
- Demonstrate the impact on the corporate bottom line
- Get buy-in support from your management and other teams in your company
CEO of Feverbee
Vice President of Marketing