Vanilla hosted a webinar on What Community Manager Needs to Know About Google Analytics. In case you missed it, or wanted to watch it again, it's available below. To grab a copy of the slides, please fill in the form on the side.
Based on the popular "The Community Manager's Guide to Google Analytics", Marketing Manager Adrian Speyer covered the basics you need to know about Google Analytics, regardless of what community platform you use.
Adrian has over 10 years of Analytics experience, has been Google Analytics certified and managed the analytics for a large multi-billion company as well as currently managing Vanilla's.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- You can track community traffic in real-time.
- Set goals to measure success.
- Use Google's Social Hub to track for social listening.
- Find what your members and lurkers are searching within your community.
- Segment cohorts and view engagement levels in your community.
- And much, much more!
*Please note the focus is on features and reports in Google Analytics Universal (analytics.js), and not the basics of how Google Analytics work.