Google Analytics is a very powerful tool which can help any community manager gain more insights about their
community. However, it can also be a daunting tool with lots of reports and information.
In this comprehensive guide, we give you a full tour of Google Analytics with a focus on the elements every community manager will want to know, regardless of what community platform they use.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a personal dashboard for the most important metrics that matter about your online community.
- Track your community traffic in real-time.
- Segment your data by community roles or different member levels.
- Leverage the power of Google's Social Hub to track for social listening.
- Find what your members and lurkers are searching within your community.
- Segment cohorts and view engagement levels in your community.
- Use annotations to keep track of campaigns.
- And much, much more!
Download your copy now and find out how to use Google Analytics to help you measure your community's impact on your business.
Please note: If you are using Vanilla, please indicate this as your forum solution for extra bonus chapters on implementing these concepts in your own forum!